Monday 30 January 2012

script boyfriend cheating

EXT BUS STOP-NIGHT
EMILY sits at the bust stop
SHAUNA sits down next to her and turns her smile into a frown
EMILY she sees SHAUNAS face and notices something wrong
EMILY
Whats wrong?
SHAUNA
Nothing....
EMILY
Awww you can tell me!
SHAUNA
Well....
EMILY
Yes?
SHAUNA hesitates for a moment
SHAUNA
Well your boyfriends cheating on you...
EMILYS eyes open wide and then starts laughing
EMILY
Your kidding right?
SHAUNA
Nooo....
EMILY
How do you even know this anyways?
SHAUNA
Errmm....
EMILY breaths fastly
EMILY
Well how do you know then!
SHAUNA
Because the person hes with is.....
EMILY
TELL ME!!!!!!!!
SHAUNA
Well he tried to kiss me.... and obviously I pushed back and then he said that I shouldn’t worry because he has other girls to kiss anyway.....
EMILY shakes her head fastly
EMILY
Maybe you got the words mixed up! Yeah and really he said sorry and actually said don’t worry I won’t kiss any other girls!
SHAUNA
I don’t think he did....
EMILY sobs and tears roll down her face
SHAUNA hugs her and EMILY cries even harder
SHAUNA
Don’t worry your better than him anyway....
EMILY
Then why did he say that!
SHAUNA
Because hes a jerk! Dont worry you still have me....

No comments:

Post a Comment