Friday 15 March 2013

Evaluation about meeting minutes

I think that I interacted with the group and contibuted lots of ideas. If I agreed or disagreed with someone else in the group I would tell them and see if we could compromise. For example, some of the members in our team thought it should be for the older generation where as some thought it should be for the younger generation. We decided to have 3 target audiences that had a wide range with both the younger and older generation. We didnt have any major disagreements which is good, we all worked well in a team. We came up with loads of ideas and contirbutions. As a scribe, I managed to time up all our ideas into the meeting minutes and understood everything. To improve, I could have typed quicker and more corrrectly and gramatically but I think that was due to the fact I was tring to type quickly, and we checked over spelling and grammar at the end. I think im working at a Merit because I did have lots of ideas however, I could have described them in more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment